Why Success Systems?
- QA processes unmatched in the market place
- Strong teams of highly skilled and experience application packagers
- Fast and secure FTP site for fast uploading and downloading
- 100% workmanship guarantee
- Accessibility, responsiveness and service focus
- Ability to tailer a solution for every client
- Financial and operational capacity to manage large projects and clients
- Global Packaging Center Web Based Workflow tool to completely manage your application intergration
Success Systems provides unrivaled quality and service for all your application packaging and application virtualization requirements, including MSI technologies APP-V, ThinApp and SWV. With so many different virtualization solutions by all the major vendors (App-V, ThinApp, SWV and InstallFree), choosing and implementing the right solution for your evnironment can be very challenging. Success Systems has the experience and expertise in all of the major vendor's solutions to make your migration to virtualisation easy.
Success Systems prides itself on having the most experienced team of applcation packaging professionals who are dedicated to their clients and highly motivated to always provide high quality products, on time and on budget. Our team is always up to date with the latest emerging technologies including MSI, App-V, ThinApp and SWV. We have a per package pricing structure for our application packaging and application virtualization. This enables you to establish a rock solid budget for moving your applications to a new platform. It also gives your lines of business a fixed, consisten basis on which to engage your IT services going forward.
Application Packaging Training
On-site training is the ideal way to train your staff. We bring instructors to you! Your packaging team remains on site while they are training, therefore being able to attend to any mission critical issues that may arise. Training can be provided when it best suits you. Our instructors have over ten years experience in a diverse range of enterprises.